Hello and welcome to Temple Israel!
Thank you for your interest in Temple Israel. Membership at Temple is open to Jews and their spouse/partner and children. People of other faiths may not join individually but may be included in a Family Membership if their spouse/partner is Jewish. We look forward to welcoming you to our warm community. Benefits of Temple Membership include:
- Weekly Shabbat Services
- High Holyday services
- Holiday Celebrations
- Religious School
- Midrasha (for teens)
- Adult Studies
- Temple Juniors
- Junior and Adult Choirs
- Young Kehillah
- Social Justice
- Association of Reform Zionists of America (ARZA)
- No Charge for Institute of Adult Jewish Studies
- Discounted rates at the Moe Gimp Early Learning Center
- Events for New Members
- Special Rates for Temple Dinners
- A PREP Partner, one-to-one mentoring with a Temple member during your PREP period and continuing through your first full year of association with Temple Israel
- Temple mailings, including the monthly Temple Bulletin
Temple Israel Memberships
If you are ready to join the Temple today, we’ll reduce your first-year’s dues by 50%.
Temple Israel’s PRospective member Enrichment Program offers you many membership privileges and benefits FREE for up to seven months.
To get more information about becoming a part of the Temple Family
No one will be turned away for financial reasons. Please contact the Rabbis for more information about Temple Israel.