You are not obligated to complete the work, neither are you free to desist from it.
Sayings of Our Teachers, 2:21
A special thank you to Mitzvah Day Co-Chairs, Barbara Waxman and Dianne Selco for all of their hard work in planning Mitzvah Day. Thank you to the many people who chaired this year’s projects.
This year, we worked with the following organizations:
- Coffee Bunker
- Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma
- Family and Children’s Services
- Knitzvah Day
- Marshall Elementary Braverman Garden
- Mitzvah in a Bag
- Mobile Grocery Store
- Ronald McDonald House
- Sandwich Making for the Day Center for the Homeless
- Tulsa Advocates for the Protection of Children
- Tulsa Jewish Retirement and Healthcare Center
- Therapetics Service Dogs
To suggest a project for Mitzvah Day 2015, or if you have any questions about Mitzvah Day, contact Jenn.
Check out these photo highlights from Mitzvah Day 2014!